- Departments H - K
- Heritage Crossing
P.O. Box 469002
Garland, TX 75046
- Apr 3
Fire razes Garland Hotel in 1932On this day in 1932 a fire razed the beautiful Garland Hotel on the north east corner of the square at present day Fifth and State Streets.
- Apr 4
Happy Birthday Plaza Theatre!Today, in 1941, the Plaza Theatre opened on the square at State and Sixth Streets.
- Apr 18
Happy Birthday Garland!Today in 1891 Garland got its corporate charter.
- What is the museum’s address?
- When is the Landmark Museum open? And why is it not open more?
- How much is admission to the Landmark Museum?
- Do you do field trips for schools, seniors, scouts, or private tours?
- Can I go inside the Tinsley-Lyles House or the 1910 Pullman Coach Car? And when will they be open to the public?
- What is inside the museum?
- How can I learn more about Garland history?
- What does the Garland Landmark Society do and how can I join?
- How do I volunteer?
- I am looking for historic Garland photos to purchase. Who do I contact?
To sign up for the monthly Heritage Crossing Newsletter, click HERE. Below is a sample of our latest edition.
Heritage Crossing Coordinator
Office Location: Mailing Address:
Garland Landmark Museum Heritage Crossing
393 N. Sixth Street PO Box 469002
Garland, Texas 75040 Garland, Texas 75046
By appointment only, Monday through Friday.
Garland Landmark Society Mailing Address:
PO Box 462232
Garland, Texas 75046