Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Complete this application to the City of Garland Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department 45 days prior to the...
Complete this application to the City of Garland Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department 45 days prior to the scheduled event.
A permit is applicable to your event by the following conditions pursuant to Article 30.210 section 1-3 of the City Code:
1) An event on public property that will cause an interruption of traffic, including but not limited to the closing of a city street, the direction of traffic or the posting of safety signs or devices.
2) Use of loudspeakers, sound amplifiers or musical instruments, which will create excessive or unreasonable noise within 200 feet of a residential area.
3) An event that will include a fireworks display
4) A circus or carnival not within a permanent building or on a government-owned property.
5) A Parade (as described by City Ordinance)Less…